High Intensity Laser Therapy (HILT)
- Knee and Hip Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Neck and Back Pain
- Sciatica and Pinched Nerve
- Plantar Fasciitis
Wouldn’t you want to use the laser available to the worlds best athletes?
Dr. Love’s laser therapy center is one of only 25 centers in the world where you can realize the benefits of a full power, 60watt, High Intensity Class IV Laser that has the power and penetration ability to heal many of the worst acute and chronic pain issues.
Benefits of High Intensity Laser Therapy:
- Accelerates tissue repair — No other physical therapy can penetrate through bone, soft tissue, and muscle while delivering healing energy to the body’s cells.
- Softens scar tissue — Scar tissue (or fibrous tissue) is less elastic, has poorer circulation, is more pain sensitive, and is more prone to re-injury.
- Minimizes swelling — Provides anti-inflammatory effect after trauma, stress, overuse, or systemic conditions.
- Blocks pain — increases production of the body’s natural pain-killing chemicals: endorphins and enkephalins.
- Resets the chronic pain cycle – suppresses the nerve signals that transmit the sensation of pain to the brain.
- Improves blood flow — Speeds up healing process in damaged tissue.
- Increases metabolic activity — Creates higher outputs of specific enzymes needed for healing.
- Improves nerve function — Accelerates nerve cell regeneration.
Dr. Lyle Love will assess your individual situation and recommend the combination of treatment options that are best suited for your individual needs.
Call 425-739-8882 to schedule an appointment today!